By Jay Pinkert
Lifecycle marketing is a seven-stage system devised specifically for small businesses to help them transform their sales and marketing. It is comprised of basic strategies and tactics integrated into a single, self-sustaining process. Small businesses that implement lifecycle marketing principles through the affordable, easy-to-use automation technology now available to them are in the best position to grow, nurture and retain valuable customers.
The 7 Stages of Lifecycle Marketing
- Attract traffic – Attract leads to your website with great content like ebooks, infographics, research reports, webinars and blog posts.
- Capture leads – Encourage leads to sign up to receive your content. Be sure to include opt-in language in your web form.
- Nurture prospects – Create a consistent campaign of useful information and offers with automated, personalized follow-up messages.
- Convert sales – Turn browsers into buyers with e-commerce tools and a well-defined lead management strategy.
- Deliver and satisfy – Fulfill your commitments on time, then provide additional value that surprises and delights customers.
- Upsell customers – Develop a long-term strategy, tactics, products and services to help generate additional sales and recurring revenue over time.
- Get referrals – Encourage referrals by encouraging and creating incentives for customers and partners.
Watch an online Lifecycle Marketing workshop to learn more.